Sunday, December 03, 2006

Benador Associates

 
 
As I know that most of those who visit this site, both those who know me personally and those whom I have never had the privilege to meet in the 'real world', are interested in the Middle East, I would like to share with them a useful website that I have started visiting regularly - that of Benador Associates, the PR company that represents Amir Taheri and a number of other 'neo-conservatives'. It has new articles almost on a daily basis, by Taheri or by other eminent writers like Charles Krauthammer. Needless to say, I don't always agree with every view they express, and they have had their fair share of controversy, but I almost never fail to find their material thought-provoking and interesting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this site, Fausto. Lots of familiar names, I note. I haven't been active for a long time now since I'm studying something radically different but I've still kept my interest in international affairs and I like to keep abreast of current developments.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Piet! I was reading both sites simultaneously and I confused owners. Sorry!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Pietru Caxaru said...

Thanks Wild Knight! I hope all is well :)

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, everything is fine, thanks. I'm just studying something totally unrelated though I still try to keep up on the news. Your site is always one of my first ports of call.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

frontpage hit counter